Briana Vedsted tagged me in her WIP Progress Update post.
Why not check out her blog and read about her latest work in progress.
Here are my answers to the questions about how I’m getting on with my own WIP:
1. What is the name of your current WIP?
2. Ready to do a cover reveal?
Yes. Here it is:
3. How many words are you into it?
Well it’s nearly finished now and it’s just over 53,000 words.
4. Goal word count by the end of the week?
5. Goal word count for the entire manuscript?
Well ideally I’d like it to be a bit longer, but it’s just the way it’s gone really. I think that when writing a story it’s as long as it takes.
6. What genre does your work in progress fall within?
Women’s fiction but also N/A. That may not make sense but that’s how it’s gone!
7. When would you *like* to publish this project?
Hopefully before the end of the year. Can’t say exactly when but I’m getting closer and closer to the finish line.
8. Go to page 5 of your manuscript and pick a sentence at random to share with us!
‘I live on a farm which my dad owns.’
9. Will this WIP turn into a series book?
10. What has been the hardest challenge in working on this WIP?
Just trying to make it believable and to research the parts of the story I wanted to write about which I didn’t have much knowledge of, particularly farming.
11. What has been your favorite part of working on this WIP?
Changing and improving the storyline as I’ve gone along.
12. Any special treat planned for when you finish the final draft of your WIP?
To be honest I hadn’t really considered what I’d do apart from celebrate! Maybe go out for a meal with my hubby.
13. Tag three people to complete this WIP meme!