I’ve been nominated by the lovely Melissa for these two blogging awards: The Real Neat Blog Award and The Versatile Blogger award. She’s asked me to answer 7 questions. I’m really meant to nominate others for the award and give them questions too, but I just haven’t got the time or the energy at the mo (new job and all that) so it’s just my answers here. Anyway, here goes:
1. Who is your favourite author or what is your favourite book? My favourite author is Jane Austen and my favourite book is by her: Pride and Prejudice.
2. If you had a super power what would it be? To travel back in time. I really wish I could see what life was like in the past, even the not too distant past.
3. If you could produce a movie which one would you choose? I don’t know about producing a movie – if I imagine myself as a filmmaker, it’s more as a director. So I guess maybe I would direct something like The Hunger Games trilogy, or if I was feeling a bit more arty, maybe a film like Black Swan.
4. How has WordPress helped you to become a better writer? It’s helped me enormously by allowing me to connect with other indie authors around the world and their help and support of me in this writing process has been immeasurable.
5. What fun thing do you do to keep yourself from burning out? I read, watch TV, socialise with friends, walk the dog. Things like that.
6. When you were a child, what did you want to become? When I was about 5 I wanted to be a nurse. That didn’t last very long! Then when I was about 11 I longed to be an actress. That lasted a bit longer but of course I didn’t become that either!
7. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you go? I would want to live in San Francisco or somewhere else nearby in California. I’ve always wanted to go to California, but I never have. It looks so beautiful and I’ve heard the climate is so mild and balanced it sounds lovely.
Thanks Melissa for some great questions. I’ve enjoyed answering them. And thank you too for nominating me for these awards.😀